Hello my friends!
As you already know, I’m a huge fan of coffee!
I prefer mild coffee and my favourite is Latte. I always choose Latte when I’m on the go, but when I’m home I enjoy making Nescafe. Which type of coffee do you enjoy the most?
A lot of people can’t imagine their morning without a coffee, simply they can’t start a day.
For me, breakfast is still No.1 and after that, I like to have my perfect cup of coffee or even later during the day.
Here are some interesting facts for us – coffee lovers :
* Daily, 2,5 billion cups of coffee are drunk worldwide
* When you plant coffee, it takes 3-5 years to form a flower and get the first coffee bean
* Coffee is second most valued product in the world
* The most effective time to drink coffee is between 09:30 and 11:30 am
* In one coffee shop in France you will have to pay more for your coffee if you don’t say ”Good day” and ”Thank you”
* New Yorkers drink 7 times more coffee than any other city in America
* Word COFFEE is Arabian and it means wine from beans
* Legend says that coffee was discovered when a shepherd noticed a weird behavior of his goat after eating three coffee beans. 🐐
* There are over 120 types of coffee in the world, two worldwide famous are Arabica & Robusta
* First coffee shop is discovered 1475. in Istanbul
* People from Netherlands first started to sell coffee
* In Africa they put coffee in the water, mix with different spices and serve as candies